Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Puzzles, Puzzles, Puzzles


Doing jigsaw puzzles has been a big deal for our family as long as I can remember.  We would always receive a jigsaw puzzle for Christmas and work on it over the holiday.

So our first Christmas here, I bought a fun puzzle that was made up of photos of the Christmas stamps for all the States.
Since then, we have done several others.

Mount Rushmore - Dowdle

Telephones

Salt Lake City Temple - Dowdle

This past Christmas, Bry and Nat gave me a puzzle of a cabin in 
the mountains with a horseman and animals.

A Stuffed Pig  Plus I also did a Dowdle picture of Bear Lake and a garden one from one of Chris's friends.

They say that doing jigsaw puzzles keeps your brain young, and since I need to keep a young brain, I will continue to love puzzles.  Besides that, my brother Bert loves them, too, so that gives us fun times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment