Monday, December 4, 2017

My New Assignment


In November, I was transferred to the Training Zone where I help to train new missionaries to our Utah Salt Lake City Headquarters Mission.  Housed in the JSMB, all new missionaries go through the Training Zone for either one week (CSM's) or two weeks (full time missionaries).  I work with such wonderful people and it has been a great treat, especially because I have learned so much about Family Search!  I hope when we get home that I have a calling that involves doing just that! 


Sister Cason

Sister Tolman

Sister Fullenbach

Sisters Thomas and Jones

Sister Walton

Sisters Fielding and Tripplet

Me with my flowers

Jann Solomon who we knew in Ohio

The Rogers

Such sweet sisters!

New missionaries working hard to complete the training modules.

Rob doing Capstone training.

Sweet Sister Hoagland is in charge of all training materials. 

Lynn and Melody Clegg who are in charge of Enrichment and Capstone.  
Elder Clegg prepares the most inspiring morning devotionals. 

The Strokas have been in charge of the young elders' training  

Elder Unger works with the young elders and 
Sister Unger helps Sister Clegg with Capstone and Enrichment classes.

Sister Woodward, President and Sister Thornock 
(he is the counselor over our zone), and Sister Pierce.

All the lovely women that I work with- Sister Walton, Triplett, 
Fielding, Hoagland, Jones, Clark, Tolman, and Thomas.

Elder and Sister Woodward

The Curtis' who were in the office, but were assigned to the Madison Ward with us.

Note:  Missing pictures of  Hales, Thompson, and Sisters Kay and Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment